To host a course or workshop in your own area, please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your individual requirements.
Our experienced lecture team includes Consultant Allied Health Professionals, highly specialist and expert lecturers. Our team is able to provide high-quality globally respected training in Ayres’ Sensory Integration.
Our knowledgeable lecture team able to deliver a range of courses about Ayres’ Sensory Integration, and how to apply sensory integration across the lifespan.
Our lecture team has provided training into a range of settings including:
- NHS Trusts (Acute, Secure and Forensic)
- Social Care Teams including for looked after and adopted children
- Charitable Organisations
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Schools AHP Services eg DCD and ASD Assessment and Treatment Teams
- Residential and Therapeutic Care Settings providing care to people with learning disabilities and autism
- Commercial Organisations eg Schuh ASD and Sensory Aware Staff Training