- Typically we answer general questions via your module Telegram Group.
- If you are having a login or technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you a specific question related to a personal or sensitive situation, please request via email@example.com that a member of the lecture team contacts you. NOTE: do not share sensitive information in your request email. Once the request is received a member of the lecture team will schedule a call with you to discuss you question.
- As some of the course content related to Mental Health and Trauma may be tricks as a result of the lived experience of yourself or others, if you would like to speak to a member of the lecture team before the course please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you would like to speak with a lecturer, and one of the lecturers will be in contact with you
- Please note that the lecturers are all working therapists, so replies to emailed personal queries and questions may take up to 5 working days to receive a response.
Other useful information to keep at hand:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about the Modular Programme (ASI Wise CLASI CASI) course content and assessment – refer to CLASI https://www.cl-asi.org/casi and https://sensoryproject.org/faq-clasi-casi/
- General queries can be addressed to email@example.com
- Should you have any specific learning difficulties (eg. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism, visual impairment, auditory impairment or any other difficulty) please complete the learning needs form in the previous lesson.
The Team at ASI Wise