ASI Wise and CLASI deliver your ASI Wise CLASI CASI programme in partnership, so you will have access to Learning Spaces with both organisations.
Please do write down your login email and remember both passwords, which may well be different. We would recommend that for ease of access you might choose to use the same email and password for both accounts.
Some tips to get started:
- Remember to download Telegram (Telegram.org) and join the M6 Group, by clicking on this link https://t.me/joinchat/UkGI0EYU1yTu73Kx
- Remember to complete our Social Media Consent to join our membership mailing list; with access to additional learning tools, updates and resources, https://forms.gle/GXoqYtkwCjhQbwEq9. Completion of this form is essential for ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Should you have any specific learning difficulties (eg. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism, visual impairment, auditory impairment or any other difficulty) please complete this form https://forms.gle/sGTmX5RmQiDb1Uou8
- Currently, CLASI lessons can’t be launched using the Google Chrome and Internet Explorer web browser. Participants will need to launch lessons from an alternative web browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. CLASI recommends using Microsoft Edge.
As ASI Wise and CLASI work in partnership to deliver this comprehensive programme, please use our helpful list below to know to whom to direct your questions in the first instance;
- Struggling to log into an online CLASI module, forgotten password and assignment submissions, problem on the CLASI Ed-vance system (eg sound, video playback) please email Melissa at email@example.com and copy us in at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about the Modular Programme (ASI Wise CLASI CASI) course content and assessment – refer to CLASI https://www.cl-asi.org/casi and https://sensoryproject.org/faq-clasi-casi/
- General queries relating to bookings and starting modules can be addressed to email@example.com
- Tutor Support is initially via the Telegram Spaces you will join for each set of modules:
- Theory and Neuroscience [M1]
- Assessment [M2 – M3]
- Intervention [M5 – M6]
Listen below to hear all about Module 6 – dispelling myths the learning on the CLASI Pathway is only about traditional ASI in a clinic setting. Module 6 is an incredible way to end your learning journey en route to becoming a therapist able to practice ASI across the lifespan. We think you will enjoy hearing Dr Susanne Smith Roley, who was tutored and mentored by Dr Jean Ayres’ explain this final module. It is fun, practical and includes live tutoring and experience of watching your peers deliver therapy live with mentored support to build clinical skills for practice.