Schaaf Master Class Series
249 in stock
A Master Class Series with Dr Roseann Schaaf, PhD., OTR/L, FAOTA
Professor, Director, Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence.
2 hour online sessions on advanced topics related to clinical practice .
A recorded lecture followed by an interactive discussion where Dr Schaaf will provide provocative inquiry, with the opportunity to submit your questions across the series prior to each session.
The series will be offered as monthly afternoon/evenings sessions, UK Time, with final dates to be announced soon.
1. The SenITA study – an in-depth analysis of the findings | FREE
2. Taking data-driven decision making to the next level – the interactive and iterative process of using DDDM
3. Making a case for including sensory integration functions in the autism phenotype
4. From action to interaction – how sensory integration provides a basis for social interaction
5. How sensory integration impacts the neurodevelopmental trajectory of autism and related neurodevelopmental conditions
6. A parent guidebook for use during ASI
7. Measuring outcomes of ASI – evidence-based, best practice strategies.
8. Are sensory features a marker of autism? Evidence from genetically homogeneous samples
9. Using Goal Attainment Scaling as an outcome measure – advanced practices
10. Linking goals to participation-based outcomes in children with autism and sensory features
11. Application of ASI: Analysis and discussion of individual cases pre-submitted by participants