Welcome to this space where we showcase the ways we work within individuals and organisations across the UK and Ireland, but also further afield, delivering our traditional workshops and modular programmes of learning about Ayres Sensory Integration.
- Learn free with us and the organisations we partner with via free Coffee and Chat and short online Webinars.
- Sign up for our competitively priced workshops; live interactive learning on Zoom and in the classroom.
- Register on our ASI Wise and CLASI Certificate in Ayres Sensory Integration across the Lifespan. Learning is blended with webinars, live teaching on Zoom and classroom learning with experienced tutors and instructors. Tutor sessions are live on Zoom.
- Register on our MSc Advancing Practice Route and receive Master’s credits along the way; collecting a PG Cert, PG Dip en route. Learning is blended with webinars, live teaching on Zoom and classroom learning with experienced tutors and instructors. Tutor sessions are live on Zoom.
- Stay current in your Practice via our Community of Practice “Live on Zoom” Peer Support Groups.
- Apply to find a Mentor on our Mentoring programme, where we partner therapists with experienced mentors that will help build on an consolidate learning and application in clinical practice.
We also offer bespoke learning solutions, partnership working and consultation and collaboration on special projects? Please explore our site to learn more about learning with ASI Wise.
Here you will discover personal stories, hear about the different learning pathways we offer and discover how we support anyone wanting to learn more about Ayres Sensory Integration.